Chichen Itza, One of the Seven Wonders in the World!! The place where past and present come together to amaze you!
This tour starts with a guided visit where you can find the biggest Mayan ball court of its kind, with an amazing ancient stone carving. Visit the Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory Tower and the other wonders of this majestic site. Chichen Itza is one of the most fascinating archeological sites in the world and the Capital of the Mayan empire. After a guided visit, enjoy some free time to explore and take photos.
The day continues with a visit to a beautiful ´Cenote´, a freshwater sinkhole, where you can swim the cristal clear waters of this natural wonder.
A Mexican Buffet lunch is included at Valladolid town as well as a stop on a handcrafts shop, where you can buy and explore Mayas culture made by Mexican hands.
Your Tour Includes
- Roundtrip transportation including transfers from the comfort of your hotel *.
- Panoramic deluxe motor coach with reclining seats, air conditioning.
- Access to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, bilingual certified guide.
- Visit a Cenote. Free time to enjoy swimming in the cenote (45 min).
- Access to toilets and changing facilities in the cenote.
- Lunch buffet (drinks extra cost).
- Duration: 10 hours including transfers
- Wear light clothing and comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunglasses.
- Bring swimsuit, towel and extra change for the visit to the cenote.
- Take plenty to drink water at the archaeological site.
- Bring cash or card for souvenirs and personal expenses.
Available: Monday to Sunday
Departures: 7:00 AM