the colors, cuisine and music of México at Xoximilco.
As you sail along romantic waterways in the middle of the jungle on a wooden góndola-like boat you will enjoy a magical evening of great food, drinks, music and laughter.
Your guide will entertain you with tales of the rich Mexican folklore as you float by diverse stations where musicians play enchanting regional melodies from various sections of the country
Your Tour Includes
- Carnival games at the start of the evening.
- Party barge ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer and tequila bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo and campirano.
- Tuesday and Friday enjoy the tribute to the famous Mexican songwriter, Juan Gabriel.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and the guarantee of fun.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
Available: Monday to Sunday