A park for adrenaline-seekers, Xplor Park, ofters visitors great adventures, whether it´s underground and over the treetops. Got what it takes?
Start with a thrilling ride on two different zip line circuits, oftering incredible views of the lush rainforest as you fly over the treetops and into the water. Enjoy five fun-filled activities including zip lines, amphibious vehicles, underground rafts, stalactite rivers, and hiking through caverns and grottos.
Race your amphibious vehicle through miles of amazing jungle pathways. Swim or raft in a subterranean river full of stalactite and stalagmite formations in ancient caverns.
Your Tour Includes
- Admission to Xplor Park Monday through Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Local time.
- 580 yards of underground caves to paddle on a Raft.
- A nine Zip Line circuit.
- 3.4-mile circuit to drive with Amphibious Vehicles (only people 18 or older may drive).
- Hammock Splash.
- Swim along 430 yards of crystal-clear water in the Stalactite River Swim.
- Lunch buffet and unlimited beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and multi flavor water. We do not offer alcoholic beverages).
- Locker for two.
- Resting areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Equipment (Zip-Lines: helmet and harness, Rafts: helmet and paddles, Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket, Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two).
Available: Monday to Sunday
Departures: 9:00 AM